Release That Witch - Ch. 145 - Dust

Dex-chan lover
While I appreciate the work, I gotta say going this long between uploads makes me nervous >_> especially what with all this covid junk going on. Can't really speak for anyone else but personally I'd rather just get them as they're finished, even if that means dealing with constant cliff hangers.

Fed-Kun's army
Man thank you, when I was reading 136 I thought it ended at 139 but it just kept on going. Thanks!

She's pretty luck that she got slashed at the abdomen... any higher and THEN it probably would have killed her.

Honestly I kinda like this mass uploading instead of every once and a while. Unless it's like exactly weekly or smth.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the mass update
Roland and the enemies sure is showing their cards agaisnt each other
Hopefully they'll crush the church soon

Dex-chan lover
@Silvernius: It wouldn't in this case, it wasn't explained but:
As part of their protective measures, Roland have the Soraya (the witch who can make special paints) makes 'pierce/cut resistant' layer on an inner layer of armor, so most normal weapons wouldn't be able to go through the fabric. The force behind it might break bones or cause internal bruising, but unlikely to be instantly lethal. And as long as they are alive Nana can heal them.

@suzubelle: If you want to know.
First Timothy go down (very easy, in fact we get the witches from Tilly's group to help out)

Then the Church (artillery bombardment makes the overall fight an easy win, but there's a surprise from the Church that ends up being a relevant plot point down the line)

Dex-chan lover
Blessed translators for the mass release!

I'm itching for more tho.

Mass upload = more chapters to read xD
I hope we will see the next batch soon. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Damn that church lady got like 10 seconds of spotlight only to be killed right after.

Double-page supporter
> I didn't feel a thing. It didn't penetrate all the way through.
ktC46wa.png

This is hands down the best manhua i've ever read ,honestly thank you for the translation hope you hop back in translation soon!

Users who are viewing this thread