The Rebirth of an 8th Circled Wizard

Dex-chan lover
i got confused right when i read the title and synopsis because it is basically the same as another novel with nearly the same name. it's called return of the 8th class mage and the synopsis is basically first human to become 8th class mage helps unite the continent under one empire and grows old hoping to die peacefully but his friend the now emperor has parnora about him so he kills him resulting in the mc deciding to do a redo in life.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate this. The other version better, where he Reincarnated into a little kid and is OP as heck

First thing he does after reincarnating is beat and threaten someone? I get that there is an order to things, but clearly that's not it especially if the first chapter tries to convince us he's such a great person that he gave his life in exchange for others. Garbage revenge isekai riding the wave.

He seems pretty stupid for a wise old wizard. Keep your head low. You just got killed and you're already stirring shit

lol
the 8th circle legendary magician, experienced elder has the intellegence of a toddler
it'S funny people can make money from trash like this

There are so many alternate translated titles for this series on the internet I was confused if they are the same series or not...

@Ryu12 Thanks for the recommendation! I've started reading The return of the 8th class mage and I'm really enjoying it so far, enjoying it more than this manhwa

Contributor
I thought this was a adaption of "Return of The 8th Class Mage" but seems like the author is just a fanboy of the series, and made this out of it... even the novel cover is similiar... such a shameless rip off...

I mean look at this:
The Rebirth of an 8th-Circled Wizard (8서클 마법사의 환생) Published 22.02.2019
Novel cover:
xxlarge

Return of The 8th Class Mage (8클래스 마법사의 회귀) Published 2016
Novel cover:
cover.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread