Cultivators in the City

Aggregator gang
I feel bad saying this cuz the scan team probably put a lot of work in, but seriously. This series has no creativity, no imagination, no originality, no ambition, and no soul. It's not a unique work of art created by a passionate and skilled author. It's just a slapdash pile of regurgitated cliches.

Group Leader
Oh? On Noble Cultivators? 400 years i entered the fairy world and achieved god fire polar bear nascent spirit ascension

Dex-chan lover
So far, not a single original thought has passed through the creator's head. If you don't have anything new to bring to the party, you're just more manufactured mass culture junk.

look - more bottom of the barrel chinese garbage with no attempt at originality. Garbage art, garbage story, garbage characters. cliche filled with not a single drop of originality. More garbage to pile onto the already large "super cultivator crazy soilder doctor man in modern city metropolis" shithole

How is it possible that this and many studios are different, but they somehow manage to make basically the exact same thing so many times, with only very minor differences?

I do get that isekais are almost in the same situation, but at least some kind of difference is present with the powers or setting or god forbid the characters every now and then.

In the span of 13 chapters he managed to save 2 women from being raped, 1 woman for a "sex beast" and has run into ANOTHER person trying to claim a woman as his own. Jesus christ author you dont need to shove all of these romance targets in to the story this fast.

It's rare to see a manhua rating above 7, but after seeing the comments, seems like it's no different with most generic manhua

Fed-Kun's army
By far the best I've read. Don't listen to these angry commenters who are still reading it.

Original stopped being a thing 8 million years ago with cave paintings.

Actually plan to read the novel, that's how great this is.

Slanderous. This is a masterpiece. How dare you lowly peasants criticize! You don’t have the cultivation to appreciate this fine art! This father shall faceslap you a million times!

I'm reading the webnovel of this manhua. My God, it's horrendous in terms of proofreading.

Double-page supporter
It's better than most xianxia/wuxia manga just by the aspect of the main character not being a massive retard that gets thrown around by everyone else. There is no excessive face slapping, no redundant shit talking, when someone comes to make trouble for the main character he finishes them up in a matter of pages rather than worthlessly stretching it out for several chapters.

I'd give this a 7 or an 8 for what it is, it's just Chinese OP fantasy garbage done right for once.

Power Uploader
@josua070 You are right, I have also read the webnovel and the English quality there is shit, forget grammar, they are so careless that they sometime mention girls with "He"

Users who are viewing this thread