Itoshi Koishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Extras

Power Uploader
Makino Hinano, hmm. Surname Makino actually comes from old noble family so does she have samurai ancestry?

Group Leader
@elfbiter I'll be honest, I don't know that many names or the history of them yet. It was the first result in a Japanese names dictionary for her name's kanji, so there's a non-zero chance that it's wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I have yet to see any furigana for either of their surnames, if I do find some, I'll fix them and reupload.

Not like their surnames are made to be that important in this story though...

Dex-chan lover
Welp. That was cyut, I guess.

She's 17. That's the age most people where I live get into college. Because of that, I think it's actually a relatively normal age to get a girlfriend/boyfriend that's older. And 24 is really not that far apart. I guess Yayoi is just letting this year pass (?)

Thanks for the update, as always.

Group Leader
@Raknasuu Yeah I was in disbelief when I read Yayoi was only 24. She certainly doesn't seem like it with how she's portrayed. The 7 year gap isn't awful, it just seems worse than it is since Hina's still in high school. A 20 year old dating a 27 year old wouldn't be weird at all in my opinion.

Thanks for reading, as always :)

Dex-chan lover
@elfbiter

I'm gonna add to that: Age of consent in most prefectures is set to 16 - 18. I don't remember where they are living nor when Hina graduates tho.

@kii-chan

You just described a classmate of mine. Yep, not weird at all.

They seem happy, that's all that matters :)

Users who are viewing this thread