Fights Breaking Through The Heavens - Ch. 296 - The Ten Protectors

its a trap bet it is an illusion
also not to be foreboding but i bet that he will lose the chance as they move him agin to a new location

Group Leader
i expect a trap, but not moving him to another place, it'll just make the story pretty repetitive.

Dex-chan lover
Funny the soul clan disciple all seems to be surprised he got essence flame, shouldn't they all known him by now.
Also if the last part was a trap, they wouldn't kill they guy that brought him there right?

Oh come one give me some more chapters T_T I read the entire novel, but I want mahuna chapters too T_T

Dex-chan lover
Would they bother to arrange all this just to entrap Xiao Yan? It seemed to me the ritual was real and their main preparation was the number of Dou Venerates they have. Being so arrogant, I'd imagine they didn't expect Xiao Yan to arrive, if indeed he planned to arrive, with forces that could ever match theirs. But who knows, if this really was a huge trap, it at least means they do take Xiao Yan extremely seriously. Far more seriously than the whole Pill Tower, for example.

Well guys don't forget he still has to save his father who the Soul Clan has also kidnapped think that's gonna be the tough rescue 🤔

Think Battle Through The Heavens, The Great Ruler and Martial Movement Upheaval need re-reads 😌😆

Users who are viewing this thread