Vignette

Group Leader
Part I Sanctuary

I am Inkawa The Immovable
My heart pounding so fast, i have never seen such a strong monster. Lilhra Come to save me and heal me (trying to protect), Sanctuary was so close. I, myself as The Immovable couldnt move, it was a shame, since Lilhra trying to help me walk to Sanctuary she lend her hand with a warmth smile and support me with her shoulder. Thanks to Lilhra magic frozen wall skill, the enemies couldnt reach us, keep walking and walking till reach the destinstion the Sanctuary, a bigger monster came and grab my leg, Lilhra who was supporting me walking to sanctuary trying to loosen the grab from the monster.

"It's okay Ink, calm down, close your eyes and keep walking"

I close both of my eye and felt something cold supporting my shoulder, when i open my eyes, Lilhra wasnt there. I am looking everywhere, who was supporting me to the Sanctuary. Then i realize that, her familiar supporting me to the sanctuary and Lilhra sacrifice herself for me.

Ohvaz Fitzen Lilhra. ( The Frozen Cold Hearted Lady who fall in love with her own master ) That is her name mean.

I move this from ( Entrails of My Mind )

Group Leader
Part II: Exist

Falenc, the town where Lilhra is born.
I've no spirit to go to adventure like when i used to. Its been a year since Lilhra sacrifice herself for me, the memories that i can't forget, i know when she was sacrificed herself she was smiling at me. That smile, is like someone who want to say something to me. Deep inside my heart is telling me to move on, even bird peep is telling me that too. Ah Lilhra your sound. I am sorry, for what have i done. I am sorry i have to move on.

Flower Carnation in Lilhra tomb. with a little message, "I am sorry i have to move on, but i'll never forget about you."

Users who are viewing this thread