Of Machines and Beasts

I really like this series, the art style is really well drawn. Arang has really good quality scans, and it looks like PMScans has a lot of overlap in their shared series.

Either way I appreciate the chapters, keep up the good work

Double-page supporter
Not only the chapter names, but even the character names change between those two groups.

Post-apocalyptic cyborgs vs animal/plant hybrids. I like the art and story so far.

I came here from another site where the names stay in chinese. It's unique, but kinda confusing sometimes. Thanks for scanlating! Stay safe and healthy

FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO KEEP ON CHANGING THE TITLE OF THIS MANHUA.

Please read this: We don't wanna confuse the readers on what is the real Title of this Series:

If you can read the Chinese TITLE text this means you know that the Last Word of the World on the
Bottom part of the BIG CHINESE TITLE is not the title of it (Last Word of the World).

The BIG CHINESE TITLE IS - 桃与末世之书 and is read PEACH AND THE BOOK OF THE LAST DAYS.

Thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
@ByeProxy It's got a weird title and it's not isekai trash so people have no incentive to read it.
People also seem to have a hate boner for Chinese manhua after all the shitty wuxia so they swing by and rate 1 star without even reading.

Wow this is so amazing, I’m actually hooked, the art style is dynamic, and the plot is also good 😍

But yeah, the sheer amount of 1 star ratings on this is 😖...

This is honestly deserving a huge amount of love because holy crap it’s a really good story

Users who are viewing this thread