Love Quest for a Servant Girl

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Today i learned that people follow titles in less than 30 seconds

Thank you @DoctorJay

Still can’t understand what Transmission Line or Teens Love have to do with sexual scenes mentioned in the description.

oooh, damn TL!! i can still remember how this one manga completely blindsided me with the smut scene that came like a sudden burst of cold, chunky spoiled milk on my face after i invested time and feelings in what i thought was a cute supernatural-fantasy shoujo!!!! argh!!! who even thought soft smut in shoujo manga was a good idea?!! i was reading it in front of my mom-- *sobs* i almost dieddddd

anyways, this webcomic looks interesting, hopefully chapter one gets uploaded soon

she transmigrated into a smut-filled novel but there is no "smut" or "adult" tag on this ? Don't get me wrong, I don't like smut in stories (except for yaoi lol) but it's weird that she transmigrated into that kind of story but somehow she'll avoid being involved in sexual stuff, or even if it involves other characters, we usually get that tag. I wonder why the author of this chose a "novel filled with sexual scenes" as the alternate universe, is hat important at all?

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 The heroine and male leads are the ones getting laid, MC's character gets killed off early on so she might not witness any such scenes (or just hear them through a wall/door) in this current life.

Users who are viewing this thread