Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 10 Ch. 44 - In Brumund Kingdom (Part 1)

Nice that Rimiru doesn't have to start at the bottom like everyone else in isekai for some reason.

Aggregator gang
While it's sped up from how adventurer ranks are normally done up as I wonder why there's not more freaking out at the ability displayed? 3 trials in a single go with nearly all of them 1 shots?

Not sure how it'll be done in the LN, but the scene is bit different in WN compared to here. They explain that the proctor is a retired adventurer due to losing his leg and the monster line-up is different.

D → Hound Wolf
C → Giant Bear
C+ → Giant Bat

He internally lols at the Bat since it was one of the first things he killed when he spawned and the scene with the flowers is also different with him getting a cut from the trio after hje learns of the going price for the flowers and their uses. The onlookers freak out a bit in that EVERYBODY wants to have Rimuru join their party. Fuse is less than pleased due to the display of power he showed particularly the Magic Sword technique since it's a rare ability and with his display of dominance he stuck out a LOT. The Lesser Demon bit is hazing since it's supposed to be an B rank enemy used to test B+ teams.

Ahhh... soothing to the heart as usual. I wish I could afford to buy the books :(

Contributor
@Duainfey:

Eh. It seems not-unrealistic to me. Simply the fact that Riumuru was referred in amongst the company and compliments of a well-known group of adventurers who are (misunderstood) to be the best of the best, could conceivably be enough to quell most people's sense of alarum, and turn it into a more jovial "where the hell did you pick this one up, then?" sort of affair.

@Pokari

That's basically what happens in the WN. Fuse gets' displeased since it causes Rimuru to stand out too much, but the general feel is that he's just a tough as hell adventurer that the Trio happened to luck into finding.

@FloatyBee What are you talking about? Almost all isekai MCs of recent isekai start OP or become OP in 2-3 chapters. The times where they started out weak and built up fly past REALLY fast.

@nfzeta
I think FloatyBee means the fact that those OP MCs starts as rank G adventurers who are only aloud to take gathering and delivery requests. Even though they defeated the A or B level adventurers that took the test in one swing.

Fed-Kun's army
Is the mask still sealing Rimuru's monster aura so long as its on his body? I'm kinda surprised the restaurant at the beginning didn't fly into a panic the moment Rimuru tried to eat something, lol.

For those wondering I believe the mask is being worn not to suppress the power but hide the identical face of the famous adventure.

Users who are viewing this thread