Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Synthetic Pearl

Wow so interesting.

Just realized that humans are supposed to be flesh, bone and spirit. Well Phos was originally all bone (gem). And then Phos got some of the shell from Wentricosus adding the flesh. And now Phos is adding the eye from the moon people and acquires spirit. Soooo... Phos is practically a human now? Lol.

This is crazy.. Who could have imagined this is what would come of phos wanting to comunicate with the lunarians?? And by god this needs color! No its needs to be animated!

Dex-chan lover
Ok, let's get this out of the way first, because I know everyone's thinking it: Aechmea is fucking hot.
Alright.
Plot.
This is crazy. Absolutely mad. Insanity. Some incredible revelations here, but everything just feels so lonely and miserable.
I empathize with the Lunarians.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, let's get this out of the way first, because I know everyone's thinking it: Aechmea is fucking hot.

Yeah, no. Not everyone reading a seinen series is thinking some dude is hot. Just sayin'.

Just realized that humans are supposed to be flesh, bone and spirit. Well Phos was originally all bone (gem). And then Phos got some of the shell from Wentricosus adding the flesh. And now Phos is adding the eye from the moon people and acquires spirit. Soooo... Phos is practically a human now? Lol.

Theories don't really require spoiler tags. Anyway, that kind of aligns with what I was thinking about how sensei might qualify as capable of prayer... however, the shell probably doesn't count as flesh since the material they used from it was agate. This new eye is also just an artificial opal, so it's also probably still "bone" more or less. If they could manage to turn some volunteers into something like sensei, perhaps they could have a whole squad of prayer machines.

Spoilers for 95

The foreshadowing when Phos remembered the human particle after he got the pearl eye...

Users who are viewing this thread