Road to Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna say that I will mourn the bandits' fates... Spare nobody, miss.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Lucy looks a lot thinner than I would have expected her to be portrayed.

Dex-chan lover
@koikun yea he's pretty irredeemable at the start but he gets a lot better, then he gets a bit worse then better. honestly he's all over the place but the raping and murdering of innocents won't last much longer.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
Hes irredeemable at the start
He gets better
LOL NO!
The fact that women start throwing themselves at him after he dicks them doesnt make him better, his end game is still to go back and
marry the Vampire.

He has always been a kill for his own ambition man, he never stops doing this even when he
kills the Knight Dude and fucks his widow.

@remote_red

Yeah she was described as being incredibly voluptous in the novel.

Didnt read the novel but read a few spoilers and Im dropping it. Cant really follow this guys journey, when he's just a brawl dude. Well i can understand that he kinda raised himself in that arena and didnt know much. On the other hand lets look at guts(berserk), he lived on the battlefield his whole life too, and you could sympathyze him because it was a matter of survival at first. Of course its completely different upbringings, but thats what makes me follow the story - a personality with moral values. Thats how you make friends, with moral values, and that makes you sympathyze. I can overlook the mindless killing part, not the rape though. And this guy is adrenaline junkie, he doesnt give a sht to anyone beside him and his cock, as i've seen in the comments. I feel like nowadays the manga authors either go with already existing caracter sets or go opposite and make liveless dolls. I cant remember when was the last time i felt "alive" as i did with berserk. That manga is a legend of storytelling and fountain of emotions. At least the art is crazy good for isekai genre. Would be glad to read more spoilers if someone willing to share. Is there any changes in his personality or goals along the way?

Double-page supporter
Spoiler:

Lucy is gonna be his mentor and teach him some common sense. Also looks for her novel illustration.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread