Natsuki-kun wa Kyou mo Kirei - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Pick You Up

I feel like Natsuki-kun liked him from jump but is scared because he was burned a few times too many. There's this vague feeling (to me) that he's just trying to keep himself from getting his hopes up and probably just thinks Fumiya is some half-hearted virgin that just wants anyone. That may be why he explicitly asked if he's had a girlfriend yet.

Dex-chan lover
He Is a Man of Focus, Commitment and Sheer Fucking Will

Fed-Kun's army
@gallifreyan100 Exactly, what I was thinking, insecurity is basically written on his face. This interesting aspect of insecure personality is why I also sometimes like tsunderes (of course, violent ones are too much in my opinion), it feels better when I see the protagonist can't just fall in love with a half-assed confession and reputation, but quite literally have to break that wall the tsundere take around themselves. They have to show loyalty first and tsunderes usually show afterwards great loyalty aswell to also compensate for everything the protagonist had to go through. If only more creators could comprehend the logic behind tsunderes, maybe it wouldn't be such a hated stereotype.

Dex-chan lover
That was a nice very nice chapter, even put the 2 guys at the end with GFs and all and turn them into friends... nice

Users who are viewing this thread