Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai

Dex-chan lover
I dunno if standard medical practice is going to be sufficient against what is clearly a paradisease.
Hell, if there is one area that "magical fantasy" worlds have an advantage against tech worlds its probably the medical field.

Dex-chan lover
@Twi you may wish to seek psychological help... that was a tad... disturbing... for a comment... and thats coming from ME of all people

Dex-chan lover
@Twi: Nobody cares about your sexual frustration, go vent it somewhere else.

@Twi: How is a non-gay character being 'gay raped' supposed to be comical? No wonder things like Re: Monster are popular...

What is this stupid fantasy science ? Putting hybrid leukemia cow cells in humans ?

it seems more like he intends to use the leukemic cells as an immortal cell line to produce antibodies which can then be injected or something as a treatment, not injecting the cells themselves. i didn't actually know that people used immortal cell lines instead of bacteria to produce biologicals, but a quick google shows they do. so possible in theory, but still super far-fetched that he would have any of the equipment and stuff to actually maintain cell lines, much less scale up to a level of production that can actually address an outbreak

so the plot kinda interesting, a bit different from other isekai, but I do hope it doesn't have NTR on this, cos' wasn't main character said he had a family to take care in his real world? I mean, an actual family, his wife, & his children? or does he meant family like his father, & his mother? the drama might be better if main character not actually marry then it might work for this harem thingy going on hahaha but yeah.. kinda worry there.

I'm actually really enjoying this. It's not a stupid power fantasy with an OP MC, the world is interesting, the characters are reasonably interesting,a nd I enjoy a nice bit of science in my fantasy sometimes. Plus even when it is somewhat implausible it's not so much so that it takes me out of the experience, which is honestly pretty rare.

mhh i kind of feel sorry for the snake :( it did an awesome job to survive for so long and now they will just kill it...

Dex-chan lover
@Bluedudu I feel like the snake is being set up to be sentient, turn into a girl via magic and become a harem member

> be a veterinarian
> find rare animal, wasting away in the depths, struggling to survive
> blows it up
> excellent veterinarianing

Users who are viewing this thread