I'm an Evil God - Vol. 3 Ch. 52 - Trifle With The Dragon, Trifle With The Tiger, But Do Not Trifle With Xie Yan!

Fed-Kun's army
......why did she tell her he is not eunuch...wow you are not a Allie ....that woman wants to kill him with her honey pot technique....his life is in danger in future...

Man can't be drained with the fingers of Nirvana his stamina is practically INFINITE! He can practically become Xinci's infinite magical battery. Xinci is about to pipe Xie Yan hard later and Xie Yan is about to ruin this man's entire career. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
DOUBLE FEATURE FUCK YEAH!~! thanks toon, man this was great, 3rd elder why you rat our bro out ;-;, I mean sure you want to borrow him but come one, she's going to try and squeeze the "juice" out of him, also ah mr.enforcer about to know how good MC finger game going to be ? >:3

Aggregator gang
The hint with the enforcer was chapter 13 when mc found elder underwear in the hidden room. Also mc with sneaky finger lazer incoming.

@Mewples @kowoyoshi
Yu Xuanji, the 3rd Elder gave him out because they are like "sisters" in the fact that they practice the same technique where they suck men's vitality/talent for themselves; quite the devilish technique that is much different from Yin and Yang techniques where both genders get the benefits(One reference is Yang Kai and Su Yan from Martial Peak). The 3rd elder is asking if she is willing to let him go so she can get that "milk" for herself. Yu Hongyan, the Matriarch doesn't practice that technique (she practices the beautifying technique called Maiden Fairy or something technique which makes her prettier the more stronger she gets, quite the opposite of the great elder's technique) so to be honest, I don't get why she took her(Qin Xinci) as a direct disciple if she doesn't cultivate the same technique.

@Lusario Thank you for the translations.

Thanks for slapping all the people commenting the MC didn't do anything

Fed-Kun's army
@Rastoty_Randy
Ughhh that’s just depressing...Guess he needs to find more ways to guard himself....Might be best to ditch that place at this rate.....All his hard work would be drained from afterall...Hopefully he won’t lose his skills if that ever happens

Fed-Kun's army
@Rastoty_Randy Qin Xinci started practicing the technique because it helped to cultivate way faster than the beautification technique the matriarch uses, so she probably switched over when she found it was easier to steal vitality rather than the usual techniques but she was still her master' disciple. Honestly between the two (both are dangerous don't stick your dick in girls who can literally suck your life out from it), the 3rd elder is MORE dangerous, she has the technique if you fall in love with her, you're her slave, you lose all freewill(a technique her entire squad practices too, so MC right to stay as far away as possible from all of them. ) either way the point, is yeah sure, they practice the same technique but the 3rd elder could've of gone for the kill without needing to rat the MC out, his wife would want to take control of him now, worse yet, a bunch of women of taken interest in him.(tho our MC intelligent enough to know she probably suspect he's not a eunach and will have to pre-caution against her.)

I have read so many novels... but I'm sure now, Xie Yan and Qin Xinci are the perfect couple, they just suit each other so much... before my first place was male and female lead of Way of Choice.

Users who are viewing this thread