Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 5 Ch. 38.2

Still hasn't connected dots on that someone close to her is
first prince
Ah LOL

Dex-chan lover
As someone who played the game, these revelations must be hard to swallow for Iris's alter ego. It's a blow to the stomach to find yourself the 'villain', but now she may find out that she wasn't the villain- rather, the scapegoat. Can't help but feel like the blow being far worse now.

I'd be taken aback with anger. To find your life and the lives of those you once cared for was upturned by an insidious plot. Sounds like an action movie backstory.

Dex-chan lover
The path to the first Prince is fully engaged! she will probably feel betrayed when she finds out but they will end up together happy.

Dex-chan lover
No comment from orange-san, hope you are feeling better.

Not quite sure why her father won't tell her more besides vague foreshadowing. Her not so secret investigations are obviously worrying people in the castle and he is getting pressured either officially or personally because of his daughter's actions as a consequence if he needs to give her a warning to stay away from the castle. He definitely knows at least something more than what has already been stated. The only reasonable explanation why he wouldn't tell his own daughter, who has more than proven herself competent at this point, would be if he has been "sworn to secrecy" or some such and she needs to "find out the truth for herself" but that would be kind of disappointing tbh. Any thoughts?

@Sezaru if you;re going to spoil something put bloody spoilers. Why are people like you so easily come up with spoilers that no one wants. God fucking dam it.

Dex-chan lover
On earlier arc it was all about E C O N O M I C S and now with all the reviews it's all about P O L I T I C S

Dex-chan lover
@nenlanlan Another reason, perhaps, that he doesn't reveal more to Iris is that, as prime minister, he needs to maintain 'plausible deniability'. As he stated, the Armelia house has maintained an official 'neutral' stance regarding all of the political maneuvering, and as Prime Minister, he needs to keep that status quo to retain his freedom of action when he feels the situation requires him to act. By just giving Iris the vaguest of hints, he can continue to stir the pot without compromising his position.

Dex-chan lover
While I really hate spoilerish people, to the people complaining about spoils, wasn't it already shown that

[POSSIBLE SPOILER not sure]

The first prince has been close to her for a while? Or did I miss something? Btw only read the manga

@Aliamus and @higira
Did you two forget about Dean/Alfred calling Queen Dowager Grandmother back in Chapter 26? Considering Edward is the second prince and we haven't heard anything about their being a third prince a reasonable assumption would be that Dean/Alfred is the first prince.
D5.jpg
Plus they showed us part of a family tree in that same chapter that showed Alfred is the son of the king.
D8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
it would be nice if this manga explains more Who is "Who", and what is actually happening.

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to believe Iris was so near sighted as to underestimate her value, then again she is still hurting from the whole dis engament debacle.

Users who are viewing this thread