The Legend of the Northern Blade

This is a fantastic martial arts manuha. It's actually not just mindless killing, there is a lot of character development for not just the MC. It's surprisingly not just MC does OP shit and kill his way out of problems.

The art is also great. Sure it's look cartoonish at times but I think it works in it's favor because I can actually tell who is what.

Fed-Kun's army
It's good but my one complaint would be that it's hard to tell what's going on during fight scenes.

A lot of random ass shockwaves and overblown effects that completely hide what's happening.
A lot of [Action] ---Missing Frames--- [Result], or things "just happening".
A lot of implied action and then fade to scenery.

@f0xhunt
martial arts manuha
It's not, though.

@Unex
@shubh68
Yeah, nah.
Just read it on an aggregator site instead since they've decided to inconvenience the readers .

@4V29LN0n
I forgot, but why leviatan doesn’t upload to mangadex?
Shh, it's not polite to question a person's homosexuality. It's just the way they are.

17 days ago chapter 47 was uploaded... With no prior chapters to explain anything... Yep feels just like kissmanga. I hope they don't upload anything in English either as that's the onlything I can read, I'd hate to understand any of it.

ugh. no chapter's in english. ffs i hate this trash ass mangadex. make it better upload something ugh. or atleast another person uploads it here. Im so annoyed..

Best story in the murim genre and it’s not even close, story, plot,writing, characters interaction, everything is top tier without mentioning the art.

mc is really cool guy. his expressions are the best. I haven't seen any other mc like him.

@FeaRzzii

Occasionally some manhua set in modern time has a short segment negatively depicting commenters on the net that whine about or mock someone for some really inane or petty reason. This comment somehow had the same voiceover in my head as those segments.

Users who are viewing this thread