A False Confession - Ch. 41

Isn't he adorbs 😊 and so the guilt shall mount against our MC as he gets cuter and cuter.

Also so many Kants 😍 I just can't! LOL

Ah... I never knew how attractive Kant was.
Truly my eyes did not see Mount Tai.

Is it just me or are the pages taking forever to load? Recently the pages on mangadex have been taking a long time to load :(

omg omg omg ty for the update!! cabel is everything... he’s looks scary but he’s actually a sweet boi ;u; i hope that she’ll soon stop demonizing him and getting scared.. i know it’s done as a running joke and it’s supposed to be comedic but i still feel bad thinking about how he’d feel if he knew the truth LMAO ..and the way that the priestess just keeps getting thrown shocking news..girl.. ur suffering will not end ... and that kant page is the best thing ever.. the amount of energy that had to be used to find all the silver haired boys ..outstanding

The hot daddy kant!!

The amount of Renee thinking bout Cabel, slowly making her opening up to him.

Personal headcanon: I just love that she's so used to hiking with Cabel now that she subconsciously climbed the hill.

I know eventually she may realize how much better Cabel is (dark haired ML fangirl here) but right now it's pissing me off that she's so against it, lol

Users who are viewing this thread