My Little Inferno

There’s a lot happening.

Seemed main character has lots of trauma from high school, bullying but unsure what kind exactly.

The.... love interest is....spooky. Interesting though!

Thank you door the translation, fascinated on Where this series will go honestly

It gets much better as it progresses. The big dude seems like a horrible guy at first, but then he turns out to be somewhat decent, like the summary described. MC has very low self-esteem, but he's not the worst of the worst, he actually goes to uni, has a part-time job, like, he's not useless, and he can show gratitude. I'm looking forward tofurther development, this seems kinda promising. 👀✨

This is great wtf didn't expect it from the synopsis, also the art is beautiful

Double-page supporter
vol 2 got an official translation so it won't be uploaded here

Group Leader
I read the official translation from Futekiya.
The story telling felt a little...unplanned? I mean the artist obviously changed their mind about where this story was going after the first chapter. The artist did admit as much in the afterword.
And later some Big Awful stuff happened that actually got sorted...too easily? Haha.
And Mah's backstory was mentioned but never explored. We actually don't know very much about him at all.
Well anyway, despite the problems with story telling, I actually really like this manga!
I like that the main character is so ordinary and human. I like that that's the precise reason Mah is drawn to him after a life of crime.
I liked the size difference, and in the end I liked that Mah was respectful and patient to his young, inexperienced lover.
It was a really sweet manga in the end and I'll probably read it again in the future.
Thank you to the scanlation teams and thank you to the licensers.

went ahead & bought a sub for the official English hosting site. super cute manga 10/10 gib more size difference

Users who are viewing this thread