Author Chapter 7 (Can't Defy The Lonely Girl)
What a beautiful way to start my morning. Thanks for the translation!
i pretend she's not exist
and the story is still cute as ever
I know Morinaga is a common Japanese name, but all I can think of are these caramels:

Disregarding Morinaga catching them that was cute as hell I missed this so much
I STG IF THIS BITCH DOES SOMETHING IMMA THROW HANDS IM GONNA FUCKING KILL SOMEONE
The first volume sales was good, I hope this won't be axed.
Last edited 3 mo ago by barddoniaeth.
Why is it that ever Romance/Yuri manga must have the third wheel/Love Triangle trope? I guess shes probably there to make Sakurai realise her feelings for Honda but man do I really hate this trope so much.
@Jmann what I mean is that I don't think Honda-san would just agree to this, neither would Sakurai.
Honda might be up to protect Sakurai but Sakurai for sure would notice something is up and give up on her recommendation because Honda is more important.
And well this isn't FLOWERCHILD that we're talking about I don't think this manga has those vibes.. Honda might have Blackmailed Sakurai, a blackmail on a blackmail is too much man, it just doesn't make sense to do such a move on a story like this that seems lighthearted..
End of the chapter:
thank you for translating !!! and stay safe
Waah that was fwuufy, but the other girl saw monkaS
@Ichigo69 gay where? I haven't been straighter in quite a while
Ok Morinaga, please take the hint. It's ok if you wanna be friends ofc but just give the girl some damn space... Wanna see more development with the main ship
that's indeed something to see, my daily dose of yuri for today
Ahhh, so sweeeet. My day is just saved by these cute and sweet moments like this.
Thank you so much for the translation. Can't wait to see what will happen next (・∀・)
@Alice_is_lost Not to mention, it is obvious that Honda has had her eye on Sakurai ever since middle school, so since she saw the "deal" with the teacher happening (most likely) or could tell that Sakurai had ulterior motives for asking her to come back to school, she took this as an opportunity to do things with her. I highly doubt either of them would just bow down to Morinaga blackmailing them, Honda is only "blackmailing" Sakurai because it's Sakurai.
The whole getting caught kissing in the classroom thing was predictable as soon as Honda asked for 5 kisses but I expected a smartphone picture to be taken for blackmail purposes or something.
hopefully player 3 is a good person lmao
Heres hoping she aint a bitch. Also glad to see shes slowly realizing how she feels about Honda c:
I hope Morinaga is actually going to be cool. So far the series has done a really good job of building up the world around the two leads without introducing needless drama while still hinting at deeper things under the surface. It's actually remarkable how much better developed this is than plenty of other manga with a similar sort of premise.

Really enjoyable, wholesome, yuri fluff.