I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
No requests in 5 days? D:

All 5 requests in one day and she seems to be warming up to Honda-san. I like this progress. Sakurai blushing and saying she missed Honda is so adorable.

No new girl please don't try and screw with them. I don't like that look on her face at the end.

Fed-Kun's army
And now of course she forgets something and sees them kissing *rolls eyes*

Dex-chan lover
Guess we all make assumptions about the girl and almost forgot that Honda is already gay for Sakurai so a rival getting between them will prove extremly hard.

little disappointed Honda pulled the blackmail card, but then I suppose it's too early for either of them to be honest about their feelings. I was hopeful that Morinaga would be more than just a source of jealousy, but now i'm regretting that hope if she's just gonna bring more conflict.

Dex-chan lover
A lot people kept complaining and complaining when we had barely even met Morinaga and now she's here, she's cute and she only sped up the relationship between the MCs. And that at the end? I bet she's just gonna tease them a bit about it and nothing else, cause she just seems really nice and playful with everybody (even with Sakurai-san).

Also what @Lilliwyt said. This main ship is as steady as it gets so far, there's nothing to worry about. All in all, really cute chapter.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Nothing malicious here so far, don't make assumptions.

Fed-Kun's army
she only sped up the relationship between the MCs.

You realise that is the issue that people had with her introduction right? That she was introduced purely to speed up the relationship by jealousy, rather than Sakurai coming to the conclusion on her own. No one thought it was gonna be her stealing Honda or anything malicious or bad, just boring tropes.

I like how Honda was polite enough to keep count, that's really what you should do if you push someone to do something they may not be totally on board with.

Dex-chan lover
In real life, I wouldn't recommend trying to use jealousy or distance to strengthen a relationship. Sometimes it works out in spite of these things, but you're much more likely to make things worse. (In spite of what the romcoms say.)

Users who are viewing this thread