Wake Up, Warrior

Very noice, I just hope she doesn't cut her hair. It really suits her, but oh well. Keep up the good work! :DDD

Wow the art is so pretty. I'm really interested in what's going to happen next! Hybrids aren't a common theme around here or maybe I'm just missing out? Either way I like this already! I find it so satisfying when an MC can heal others 😊

She’s so cute her ears are so adorable. Why are hybrid animals so rare. I mean the number one manga I’d like to read would be a manga the main lead helps the demons/demi-humans, but doesn’t destroy or change their moral compass. Better yet falling love with a demi-human. No not The Dark Queen And I Strike Back. 😰 Something between Chillin Different World Life Of The Ex-Brave Candidate Was Cheat From Lv2 or The Fun Life Of The Most Powerful Orc In History, Creating A Harem In An Alternative World. Around the lines where the main character changes their race to be welcomed by their significant other, I cry maybe in 50 years.

the art style is super cute and im already liking our mc wohoo~ thank u so much for translating this and hope we'll see more updates for this interesting story!

I am looking at the raws and I think the male lead is
gray hair guy. I like him. He's really cute and seems like kind of a tsundere. He's getting a lot of screen time.

looking forward to this!!
pls continue translating we would deeply appreciate it!!
Thank you!

I'm looking forward to read other chapters ♡_♡
Thank you for translating it.♥

Users who are viewing this thread