Kuro Oni

Power Uploader
This is something the author started as a personal project a.k.a. for fun, so it doesn't really have a fixed release schedule. I think it started before 2014. Can't say when for sure, though.

Anyway, here's a PV they made for it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWfTcOt6ISc

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good, first two chapters felt like a solid one shot. Glad there's no publisher to potentially axe this, I could really see this taking off if given time.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, saw that PV a good while back and subbed to the dude; didn't realize he had manga too.

This is the first time I liked a story that
the main girl is not the first girl to appear
. I love how the girls are so strong in this story (though the author’s other works also have that theme). It’s probably the reason that I didn’t feel bad when
Hisaki was revealed to be Kuro’s love interest, since Kohebi was not the kind of heroine that needs a man to function while still preserving her own feelings
. Well, every girl in this story has very raw feelings and distinct personalities — and they are all refreshing. Though the story can be a bit roundabout between the main characters and
why are they always getting fcked up in their fights???
but I really love how each character has depth.

Contributor
@MoshiKoi I believe it's because this is self-published, which is what I believe whoever tagged it thought the tag means.

@NZPIEFACE That....is what doujinshi is though. Just because its not a fanmade work doesn't mean its not doujinshi, that just makes up the majority of doujinshi

Users who are viewing this thread