Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary

Contributor
Okay, so the description says that she wants to change the story so she doesn't die, but that every time she "tries to make the story follow its original path, the more it diverts." Is she trying to change the story or not?

This also says she's the "supporting villainess," so maybe there's a primary villainess that her brother falls for instead? Tbh I'd find that more interesting than a generic Villainess Reincarnation story. Someone trying to change fate, but instead of succeeding or doing nothing, it's changed into something completely different and not at all what they wanted. But I'm assuming too much from just a description and a prologue

@Ceiye To fully explain it, there's spoiler so take precaution.
It's because she's the supporting character that dies early in the story, hench the "supporting villainess" as the title. In the next chapter, she even mentioned that she didn't receive the full script for the drama because her character dies so early.
While she wants to change her fate, she also wants the story to follow its course i.e. she wants the original male lead and the original female lead to be together.

Gonna call this incest eventhough they are step sibling lol

is this sweet home Alabama? because based on the first chapter and cover it looks like it but i could be wrong

Interesting premise, but I’m a little weary of who will be the couple here

Fed-Kun's army
It's not incest, we don't even know who the ML is, really. The story is super interesting.

It's interesting I like the story
I'm looking forward to read the other chapters

pls explain to me how this is not incest since the ml is her brother? i mean even though both of their souls are different but physically they're still siblings

Kie

Contributor
I'm just going to leave this note that since this story isn't tagged "Incest", folks, it's probably not incest. If there was incest, there'd be an incest tag. (And MD does have an incest tag, both to warn and cater to your tastes whatever group you may belong in.) No need for the repeated questions unless the story drastically changes.

Kie

Contributor
@It_Is_Moi I know that story too, but well there are technicalities there.
That's also why it's not tagged as such.
And please do use a spoiler tag when talking about spoilers, even if it's not this series in question. (To do so, use {spoiler}Insert spoiler here{/spoiler} - replacing the curly brackets with square brackets.)

Users who are viewing this thread