Kao ni denai Kashiwada-san to Kao ni deru Ota-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Kashiwada-san On a Date with Oota-kun

Double-page supporter
Guy (unwittingly) gets super cute girlfriend. What is he so upset about?

When will he notice, it will probably take a few dozen chapters, but atleast fmc is enjoying her time

Group Leader
@Kevadu
Guy (unwittingly) gets super cute girlfriend. What is he so upset about?

He's a mean, violent, creepy, fucking asshole, and always will be. Neither does he deserve Kashiwada-san, nor anyone else, as a girlfriend. He is absolute trash. Why do I keep reading this, you ask? Because I want to see him get his cumuppance, though that will likely never happen since 99.99% of the dirtbags in Japanese stories always get off scott free, even for the most horrendous crimes.

Group Leader
@WLeung Why does everyone hate him so much? He's adorableee

Adorable??? He is a mean, violent, creepy bully that treats Kashiwada-san likes she's trash. Good luck to you if that's the type of guy you like.

@FredFriendly my guy he legit bought her a sundae and played games with her at the arcade just for the fun of it. Not because he wanted a reaction, but because kashiwada wanted it.

How is that treating her like trash?

It's a nice coincidence how the last page ties in with today's This Girl Will Express Herself in 100 Days.

Dex-chan lover
He said it wasn't a date. She made it into a date anyway.

We all know who's in charge in this relationship.

Group Leader
Well, if you'all can't recognize a bully when you see him (or her), that would help to explain why bullying is such a big problem.

@Lucky7itan Why did the asshole invite her to the movies? To be a nice guy and make her happy? Nope. He wanted her to get scared shitless. Real nice guy, right? He made her cry in chapter 9 by throwing her hair tie out the window. He did that to make her happy? Right? Need I go on?

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly
Dude. This is a fucking gag manga. Sit down and enjoy the fluff or get the fuck outta here. People be acting like manchild out here 😑

Group Leader
@Sonaldo My, my. Calm your tits, dude. I already have a mother and I don't need another one to tell me what I should or should not be doing. If you don't like my comments, either don't read them or just block my id.

Users who are viewing this thread