The Sacred Lord of Scorching Summer

Please TL don't translate names... And TY for picking another interesting series :)

From someone who dumpster dived the chinese raws.
This is like a extremely shitty kenja no mago. art is subpar, plot is nonsensical, characters are unlikable. MC has no rhyme nor reason or consistent character just does shit.

This is basically the chinese "kenja no mago at home"

This is pretty generic and trashy, but I love this kind of trashy shit. Keep 'em coming!

Double-page supporter
A Wuxia with a likeable protagonist that isn't constantly picking fights, a cast that doesn't constantly underestimate him and actually respects him and realizes he's powerful from the start, and a story that doesn't get bogged down in too much cultivation nonsense? What sorcery is this?

Art is really lacking on background, art style is ok, even if simplistic.
Story is the same old trashy cliche, but with no great twists so far.

There is much better trashy wuxia/xianxia out there. Better art or better characters or even better plot.
I really recommend avoiding it. This is a special kind of bad (not that it's rare).

Dex-chan lover
yeah the story is cliche with almost no personality to the mc. i kinda regret reading this.

I wonder if in chapter 100 how much "one in eternity talent" this guy will have, everything that was shown he immediately wins some best grade item or his talent in it is something out of this world. I bet if he played the lottery 10 times, he would have won 11 (1 extra for winning 10 times in a row). Anyways, I will keep reading to see where it goes.

I swear the people that read this kind of shit have some inferior complex lmao. Same damn crap. OP mc at the start or other titles they die and become stupidly powerful-oh but but he didn't know he was strong but he actually is....at this point I'ma go down the list and weed out all the crappy isekai/tensei/whatever super powerful gift crap ones-hopefully there is a gem. Some character development, atleast. I really despise the chinese and japanese natives who keep on supporting this type of crap of a manga/manhua enough for it to breath onto english sites lol

@kanaloa to be faiiiiiiirrrr the most popular manhwa on this site has the overpowered MC with zero character development (unless you count gaining a six pack and turning into a k pop idol, "character development")

This is more of a comedy rather than a serious wuxia comic. Besides, the plot is fast paste-like one chapter you punch the next moment every harem falls unto you, and then you have some OP weapon.

It's a C grade martial manhua. The drawing is nice, story is really fast paced and skips a lot of explanations and character development. The plot is a common. Overall, good read during Covid.

This is a treasure! How many countless manhwa I read where they set up the mc to be betrayed, lose cultivation to someone stronger than hime etc etc and starting from zero again. Finally there's an mc who starts off op compared to others.

Characters are introduced and dropped in the same chapter. There is no consistency to the main character or his actions and all of the characters are completely one-dimensional, with the majority of them being given only a name and face, with nothing else about them explained or utilized. Complete horseseshit.

This turns to shit very quickly. The usual crap webnovel adaption where they leave out tons of plot without even pretending to address it. Chapters start randomly in media res and are never explained, the MC gains new powers off screen, characters appear and disappear randomly and so on. Avoid.

Users who are viewing this thread