Author Chapter 3 (I Don't Really Get It, but It Looks Like I Was Reincarnated in Another World)
@Richman Think that is her imagining what will happen if she really get sold.
Going with a bow is a good idea, as the other pre-firearm options are spear and knife which require physical proximity and much more strength. A 55£ bow will do for anything short of an Elk, and even then can work with a lot of practice (which she doesn't have).
I'd probably imagine myself a hunting rifle, but i grew up around enough of them to know how they work, and how the ammunition works.
Thing is, she had all those strength potions, so... practice with a lighter bow, and then hunt with a heavy one while using a strength potion would be a good plan.
Or use a sling, or use magic in place of a sling.
Oohhhh! Magic railgun...
Anyway.

@Richman it's probably just a VERY realistic concern; being "married off" (read: sold for sex) was very common throughout our history, and there's no reason to think that's different here.
Hell, having nightmares about that is the most honest part of this series...
Here's link to the Wikipedia article for LOHAS since the one in the chapter seems to be broken.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOHAS
@twinklecake

LAND OF HEAT AND SHRUBS

Why bother with a bow. make a x-bow even better, just make a gun LOL
you can't live from salad.
for a muscleless plump lady like her settle a trap with magic is the best way to hunt in my opinion. she just need some bait for it.
Make a crossbow cunt
Crossbow people , the things are damn slow to load
I know this probably isn't super relevant to the story, but I just want to say:

• After weighing 50 sunflower seeds, the average weight was about 174 mg.
• 4 of those seeds is about 696 mg.
• the mass energy equivalence (e=mc2) tells us that 696 mg = 62,553,360 MJ
• 62,553,360 MJ = 14,950.6 tons of TNT

That is all.
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
thanks for the update
Can't get this chapter to load. I'm able to get other recently posted chapters to load pretty quickly. Anyone know why this is happening?
She needs a "instant legolas" wood attachment for that bow. Having better accuracy, a clip, and easier draw would go a long way for hunting some meat.
lmao just summon a stone and drop it on the animal
Finally, a manga in which bows are realistic. Those things are hard af to use.
Make yourself a Crossbow girl
She can manifest an onigiri but she can't manifest a fillet mignon? okay.
sometimes, i feel disappoint for any manga about archery..some manga artist sometimes not doing good research about where to put the arrow...
ever since i tried how to do archery it so different...
@Solaz I never expected to see another JoergSprave viewer here.....