Dex-chan lover
MC is no veggie. Thumbs up! 🙂
Can't pull this? Need more protein to pull. But no meat means no pull power means no hunting means no meat. 🙃
Solution: traps 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, a bow that is realistically hard to pull.

Fed-Kun's army
@Authn It's bloody annoying how often a manga's solution to "weak person that can't use a sword" is "use a bow" when a bow takes a roughly same amount of effort and much more skill to be effective with. Give them weak lads a crossbow

Dex-chan lover
Should you be worried if, as a fully-grown adult, reading "LOHAS" makes your brain reflexively go "that's probably just a Homestuck acronym"?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I am starting to like this series but i'm still worried about that guy who Mind Broke her in a vision or something, i can't read this series and forget about it, i can only hope that it won't come up again, but that probably won't happen.

Dex-chan lover
@MapleTreeWithAGun You seriously think swords are in any way a practical choice when carrying a bow or a spear with you is an option? Read a book, dude. They were sidearms and status symbols, not something you relied on to put food in your mouth, let alone approach a wild beast with.

Dex-chan lover
Who needs bows and crossbows when
You can use wind magic to fling rocks at bullet speeds?

Can't she just magically create some meat first before recklessly hunting without any knowledge how to? I'm sure traps would work as well but it's still not easy to set them up without the appropriate strength needed

@CronosusCZ Yup.. They miss chapter 3.. I just notice after check the raw..
I hope the group see your ping..

Edited:
Nvm.. After I see the raw chapter.. Chapter 3 same as Chapter 3.3.. Now this confusing me.. Lol..
Also Thank you for translation update..

@TheXAir @Pahn
nwm.. i just checked, and ch3 is something like spoiler for chapter 3.3... so its not problem to skip it
(its not full chapter 3.3, just half of it)

Dex-chan lover
@Mintlin : but that would likely use alot of MP she could use for other things, like bras and panties.

@MapleTreeWithAGun : Swords are bad weapons unless paired with a shield (though do not require as much strength as some assume if balanced right, and sharp enough) but should never be the go to choice, outside of a urban setting with little armor, spears and pole arms all the way. Plus for hunting, instead of war, I am pretty certain the barrier for competence is much lower with a bow (and the needed draw weight much lower) then a sword.

Crossbows take too long to reload, and the shorter bolt causes other disadvantages.

@SempiQ : slower, shorter bolts do not get the full effect of the draw weight, bulkier, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread