VS Battle subforum? :rejected:

Group Leader
you know like comicvine etc but with only manga/manhwa/manhua character only - no anime or novel.
forum section need more variation.

Group Leader
oh you know, some user here got to be battle otaku, instead go to other site why we not discuss it here

If I were a teenager this might be interesting, but for most of older people on MD (including me) I found this a little bit annoying. It's only applicable for people who reads or following popular shounen manga, and I can see it would only become spam quickly.

Group Leader
uuuh there's a tons of seinen smut-rape OP character series updated weekly.
and i ask for subforum is for the subforum have it own rules to avoid toxcity, bring it out from there perma ban for you.

Double-page supporter
I'm not sure how it will turn here but I saw similar topics on scifi/fantasy related forums... It always ends in My char is best! No my! STFU YOU RETARDS MY CHAR IS BEST OF THE BEST!!! holywar. Do you really need it here?

Group Leader
My char is best! No my! STFU YOU RETARDS MY CHAR IS BEST OF THE BEST!!
yes, look admin has planned to add more mod in the future maybe that's the right time to give more forum section.
what this site again? for gathering community, as general we all here for scan/read manga.
some user have different interest besides manga, like tech, movie, music etc
like right now forum sect so few and seriously not interesting at all, i don't give a damn about literature, manga disc, or something that currently we have.
and i never ask to immediately, maybe staff can agree or not it's all up to them.

p.s. same as uninteresting manga, you may stay away from them, so do with forum section, if you not interested don't involve in it and for VS battle, it should have more strict rules.

Take your CHAR VS CHAR threads where they belong. the 2000's. Or 4chan. Is 4chan even still a thing anymore? Reddit if 4chan isnt a thing. Since reddit became the new 4chan

Contributor
Yo I heard this was a CHAR VS CHAR Battle thread?

char-heisacharvsvchar-fakechar.jpg

2 are Char Aznable, One is Quattro Bajeena (Who is also Char Aznable/Casval Daikun, one is Full Frontal, who is NOT Char

Contributor
@blackyawgdom
2 are Char Aznable, One is Quattro Bajeena (Who is also Char Aznable/Casval Daikun, one is Full Frontal, who is NOT Char
I don't know if you're woooooshing me, but if you look at the filename I chose, I acknowledge all of that.
char-heisacharvsvchar-fakechar.jpg

Group Leader
@potatofood does thread can have it's own rule? no. did it looks neat? no.

@blackyawgdom read again
some user here got to be battle otaku, instead go to other site why we not discuss it here

this suggestion board was created to improve MD community right? do you want to shitpost everywhere including on MD discord (ugh)

@Zephyrus
Staff has noticed an upwards trend of posters not staying on topic or dogpiling on an unpopular idea with irrelevant posts instead of constructive criticism or thoughtful discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread