Zom 100 ~100 Things I Want to do Before I Become a Zombie~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 19 - Hometown of the Dead 5

Fed-Kun's army
The arc with his old boss as the villain made sense but this random edgy dude feels so random and weird..... I understand that a villain with the exact opposite ideal can be cool but randomly plopping him into the story with no build-up makes him feel really forced... It would have been cool if he and the MC built up their own communities throughout the story and then had a big gang war later on.

Dex-chan lover
HES 27 WHAT THE FUCK HOW

...he didnt come out when his dad was about to be eaten by zombies so why would he come out now that you are going to kick him down
this is literally the exact same situation nothing changed

If you are 27 how do you explain your wife looking like that lmao XD

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I got nothing.
One bastard down, 3 to go. Aniki is covered in shit. Edgelord took dad as hostage.
I have no comment.

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti That guy's gone off the deep end worse than we realize and thinks he's still 27 when he's actuall in his 50s already. And Kencho, you're still a beautiful man even while covered in shit.

Dex-chan lover
27? What the actual fuck? He looks 60. Though I am happy that he got outright eaten, no redemption, thank god.

this manga gets worse and worse

so much promise in the beginning... i hope it gets better after this arc

Users who are viewing this thread