Homework of the Heart

Group Leader
omfg i typesetted this at like 4 am and i misspelled the title!!! i’m so sorry i hope none of y’all noticed i’ll fix it later xx

I don't think she noticed his appearance because of the alcohol XD oh no even the owner is one!

@Akureyri Thank you for translating this! It has this pull on me and I just have to give it a glance and I didn't regret it.

Awww even after 13 years she's still so worried about him, that's sweet 🥺 she must've really like him.

Thank you so much for the update! ♥️ Please take care of yourself!

Dex-chan lover
Very happy to read more from Go Ara! Thank you very much for translating this.

Im so glad that they're talking about this now while its early so to clear the misunderstanding but anyone would've been felt the same if you were just suddenly told that they're vampires in such a no biggy manner 🤣

I remember checking some of this series some time ago (although I cannot read Korean), and I was expecting someone sooner or later would pick this up! Thanks~

this is such a refreshing read! the artstyle is nice and simple too, watercolors and everything~

yeshh I hope its the brown hair! he's so sweet and caring. :) i have a feeling she feels it aswell

I usually don't like vampires but I love this. Each chapter feels both too short and just right in length narratively. Highly recommend diving into this one and thanks to the people translating it!

Thanks for the updates, take a loooooong break and come back when you’re ready! I hope things get better for you!!

OMG YASSSS ✨
In the raws, she gets together with the fluffy brown head!
Also, looking at how many chapters there are (70+) I really hope we get a background story of all the characters. And I hope it's explained how they end up as vampires, because it was not mentioned
all we know from Seon Ho is that he got knocked out after he drunk something, and next thing you know he was a vampire...so, a bit unclear.

Users who are viewing this thread