Eiyuu Densetsu - Sen no Kiseki

Double-page supporter
Woah, the manga version... who knows if this vers gonna reach sen no kiseki 3

Woah I didn't expect this one got translation. I wonder if the manga version already covered Sen III.

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't say it's the most generic, but it does have pretty much all the cliches.

Given that it's an adaptation from an actual game, that's not too surprising.

The big question is:

Will it succeed in keeping the attention of those of us who haven't played the game?

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

can someone find a good home for these orphaned series
Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai
Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta - Saikyou Igai Mezasa Nee
Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

Dex-chan lover
I don't like violent tsundere bitches (here the long haired blondie). The short haired ninja type girl is more interesting. ?
You rarely see MCs who defend against unjustified attacks from tsunderes. :<

Alisa isn't actually that bad, but she certainly does herself no favors starting out like this. And yes Fie is by far the most interesting of the girls.

yoi

Group Leader
I know there's only like 2 people reading this who haven't played the game but can we change the cover to not that.

Fed-Kun's army
I just hope the release the third game on this side of the world, i dont want to make a jap psn account just to buy it, mostly cuz i cant read Japanese

What the hell is with this cover? is that Really volume 5's cover? is that really all it takes to make people buy them?

Really sucks that the translators stopped working on this, I would've liked to re-experience the story of Cold Steel in manga form.

Shame this got stopped. After 2yrs cant imagine it being picked up. I completed this after 160hrs playtime lol Was over the course of 14 months and 2 massive breaks I think. And recently started playing 2. Just reunited all of the class. So I think im about half way. Then once I finish that I may take a break then start on 3 on PC. Then all being well 4 will come out this year lol

Users who are viewing this thread