Delicious in Dungeon - Vol. 10 Ch. 64.1 - Daydream Hour 3

3ycugDt.jpg

Woah, a peek into the thought process of the artist! The art style is so good with its ability to look realistic or cartoon-ish whenever the artist pleases (and not stand out) The development of every aspect of every character is really amazing! I am an artist myself and want to create a world of humans, monsters, and other such creatures. The characterization and worldbuilding are superb! This artist is a mastermind, to say the least, and she even inspires me to draw. (I've noticed the way she makes women more muscular and it makes me sweat a bit and these extras include some rather interesting drawings *nervous gay sweating*) The focus on food makes me think the artist had contact with furries (Lauis's obsession with monsters and the whole succubus thing) and knows what vore is (Lauis's obsession with eating monsters). The focus on where the food comes from is very nice, and I hope we get some more extras with food and scrapped monster designs! Eagerly awaiting the next chapters!

Wow, this is amazing. I didn't know I need it. Is this a thing with other manga? The only one I can remember doing this is KNY with their Taisho rumours.

Thank you so much EverydayHeroes Scans for translating this. You guys are amazing.

Dex-chan lover
The eye mouth charts signify some intense discipline.

Users who are viewing this thread