Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 13 Ch. 122 - Last Chance

Dex-chan lover
Well if you only watched episode 1 of course you wouldn't feel like like you missed out. Episode 1 fuckin sucked.

Contributor
Well you didn't miss too much, episode 4-6 as it is probably the best trilogy in star wars mmm...

The chapter missing warning between chapters built into the reader is a nice touch. I read Spirit Circle last month and didn't realise it was missing 20 chapters and spoiled myself accidentally like an idiot.

Aggregator gang
"SPACE WARS: LAST GUARDIAN"? Think that's what the katakana says.

Double-page supporter
This is probably way too late to say this, but I just realized that Eve (the Zombie) seems to have the personality that Ririsu used to have as a young girl, but more grown up. As opposed to the actual, more warped personality Ririsu developed due to the trauma of being able to see first love zombies. In a sense, I think that Eve could be seen as an alternate version of Ririsu that could've been. If things work out a certain way, Ririsu might even slowly become like Eve over time too.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, you missed out on episode 3 sand and high ground memes I guess

Dex-chan lover
Space balls is a spinoff it's totally part of it and the best one out of all of them

Fed-Kun's army
Her leggings on page 2.. Are they seethrough. I swear her pantsu are on full view. This is crazy

Fed-Kun's army
Ebino has some... interesting leaf patterns on her bed spread.

Dex-chan lover
@DocHobo
Real talk though, the sand thing is basically the prequel trilogy in microcosm. It's an entirely reasonable line in concept, but hampered by the execution, and with a somewhat disproportionate response from people who think (or think they are supposed to think) it is beyond redemption.
It will always astonish me that there are people out there who interpret it as literal, and complain that that dialogue was completely vapid.

I think the problem with the sand bit is that the actor sucked at emotional delivery and the romance was really badly done.

Users who are viewing this thread