Maou-sama to Kekkon shitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - I want to compete for the Demon Queen!

is it just me, that the author is hinting of him dying, because i have observe that they're always taking about him not living long enough for the demon queen
because for me its getting more and more obvious because the hints are very straight forward and very clear.

I think he is very aware of the fact that her lady will outlive him because she is a demon that does not age, while he is only a human

Dex-chan lover
so, is she gonna be like that all the time or...?

Contributor
The fluff is but temporary, but knowing that makes it all the more important that we cherish these moments..

Dex-chan lover
Oho. . .finally this topic comes out

T19.png

Dex-chan lover
As soon as she was introduced, I double checked the title of the manga to make sure it wasn't "I want to marry the Demon Queens"

He'll live on in their children, so it's all righty.

Alternatively, maybe he'll become immortal somehow?

Double-page supporter
oh come on ! he got such litle life span with her let them be together his short life THEN you can go over all time. dont waste their time for god sake !

Aggregator gang
Page 25 was just really unnecessary IMO. She didn’t have to necessarily “accept” them, but I figured she’d accepted it enough to at least not try to get in between them. I feel like she’ll just be annoying every time she shows up.

Double-page supporter
Wasn't clear to me if they're actually siblings or not. Nee-chan, daiji na imouto, osananajimi and just names all used in referring to each other.

Whenever any demon brings up Haru's shorter lifespan it dials angst to 10000. I hope they find a way a really stoopid way to extend his lifespan and go "lul you didn't even know that? filthy hooman".

Dex-chan lover
@GTX1080Ti
Turn him into a vampire.
It worked for tsukune, although he went the ghoul route(rosario+vampire).

He licks her in her sleep lol

(On last page) The name in the bubble and the one on the left vertical text are different. Which one is her(Mayfa's) name? Sorry, im confused...

Users who are viewing this thread