Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
No one's said anything on the Philosophy thread, and I want to keep the shitposting going, but I don't know how without dabson spamming how everything is cringey memes

Congratulations on the job offer! If you think you can handle both, go for it. I've spent the last couple of months working essential job and studying myself.

What's bothering me?
People don't read signs and then ask things that they would know if they read signs.

Fed-Kun's army
My cat has been scratching herself bloody, so to prevent that I put tape on her feet, hissing, mewling, struggling and all. I can see it on her face that she's going to piss n shit the first chance she gets so I leash her and pin the leash with a weight in the kitchen so that it will be easier to clean. She pisses n shits. I clean it with lots of soap, water, and paper towels. I go outside to pick up sticks and other yardwork. I come back inside and there's more piss n shit. I clean it same as before. I go to take a shit. One minute later my brother informs me that she just pissed. I hold it in and step outside, belt still unloosed. I spray the cat a ton and place her outside and stomp back into the bathroom. 30 seconds later my brother announces that he needs to wash his hands. I ask him why he can't wash them in the kitchen. He says because there's piss everywhere and that in order to get to the sink he'd have to walk through it. I hold the same fucking log I'd been holding in before and get out so that he can wash his hands. I finally finish my business, clean up the piss on the kitchen floor, and go outside to wash the cat on account of her own piss clinging to her. She screams like she's dying, but she's not. I come inside and cook myself cream of potato soup. While making it a cockroach lands in it. I fish it out. Now I'm eating it because I'm becoming increasingly broke and I don't want to waste food. Fucking hell.

Edit: Oh, and the power went out to the entire street. And my Spider-Man save got corrupted. Both were unrelated incidents that happened earlier today and nobody has a damn clue what caused either of them.

Im going through 2nd puberty and I have no one to relate to where I live... so Im kinda sad but I'll get over it. :/ That and the old Darkwing Duck theme song wont leave my brain and I actually dont mind because it literally had the best 90s cartoon theme song and also some of the best superhero catchphrases Ive ever heard in my life.

@Nick_Asano Daaaaaaaaaang thats wild Im suprised there was just cream and a little bug in your food it sounds like some My Cat From Hell kinda shit with shit getting flung everywhere. I just got laid off so I feel your struggle about the brokeness. Your day almost made me feel better about mine. Thanks :')

@OnlyJuan That stinks :( I suppose there's always the internet to help find people that relate. It helps sometimes, like an escape from lacking the support from irl, just for a bit before heading back into the fray. Darkwing Duck takes me back lol.

Don't really have stuff bothering me rn, I think other than being generally too unmotivated or lacking drive to do the stuff I do. There's so much cool stuff I wanna do, but it's like I have to move heaven, earth, and my lazy butt to do them.

i've been dealing with a lot of jaw/tooth pain for the past two days. thankfully, it hasn't gotten as bad as it usually does, but i've still been living with an ice pack glued to the side of my face. (i've been dealing with jaw pain on and off for the past ~7-8 years, and even though i've talked to multiple people about it, nobody can figure out what's causing it.)

@pandascepter i've been to multiple dentists, but they all said it was something different. one said it was tmj, another said it was my wisdom teeth, cavities, etc. i had my wisdom teeth pulled two years ago along with a root canal, and we've been working on the cavities, but the pain keeps coming back. more accurately, it'll go away for a while (~2-3 months) only to suddenly come back for about a week with no discernible trigger, and it's been like this for years now.

Fed-Kun's army
I went to Braums to pick up milk (which serves as equal parts restaurant and grocery store) and saw perhaps 40 to 50 people sitting at tables in close proximity, ALL without gloves or masks. Not only that, the cashier who checked me out wasn't wearing a mask or gloves, either, and he didn't use the hand sanitizer before or after checking me out. Outside in the parking lot, there was a group of perhaps 10 people talking in a circle, all without gloves or masks. Thank God I was wearing both.
Jesus Christ. People are so fucking stupid. They think that just because the restrictions have been lifted a little. Just because people aren't panicking as much. Just because it's been around for a while, that that suddenly makes it any safer. Things are going to explode in the next 1 to 2 weeks, and it's going to be ugly. Very, very ugly.

Dex-chan lover
I've been watching YouTube videos of foxes, wolves, and coyotes (my 3 favorite animals other than dogs), and I can't help but feel that I've been unfairly cheated in life. I mean, how cruel of the world to have all that cute, cuddly, and fluffiness, while I have no access to it.

Group Leader
@Nick_Asano welp, just as same ss my country.

@Greenfrost Well, all i can do is touching my LCD phone or smiling because of their action adn yeah, its bothering me that i cant touch their fluff.

Users who are viewing this thread