Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.

Shame the last licensed vol was released back in 2014 and that was only vol 3... :(

Dex-chan lover
and here i thought we would get a good ending, but licensed and discontinued translations is it? such a shame.

Dex-chan lover
have to say, sometimes i get reminded of how fucked up this series can get

Dex-chan lover
fckn tsukiko ending. wanted it to be either her sister or at least a harem.

Group Leader
@Galder
it was kinda obvious that she would won. Her sister doesn’t have that much impact and the manga was never aiming for a harem anyways.

Dex-chan lover
@Phuocphuc46 was referring to the ln ending. haven't looked at the manga raws yet. woulda been swell if at least the manga went another direction.

Power Uploader
@Galder The manga ends where the anime did as far as I can tell from the raws, and takes the same path.

Fed-Kun's army
@PMR: That's a common question. The manga itself is completed, but the translations are still catching up to the final chapter. If you can read Japanese, you can find the entire set online somewhere.

@mantaggsogg: Seems like the anime and manga end at around the same place. The current chapter takes place during the second-to-last episode of the anime.

This was the first manga I read (By chance, since I was looking for hentai... ehm). While not a masterpiece, it was enough to captivate a virgin to the medium, so I guess it's quite good.

Users who are viewing this thread