Until the End

Group Leader
Hello! Hour of Lunacy Scans is picking this up! (Just putting this here so that another group (hopefully) won't start on it on accident before we release. ^^) Our discord: https://discord.gg/aFzKFMJ

Poor girl, I hope she can recover healthily from this... I have a family member who had to go through this horrible experience..

In the end, I hope this story ends up having good representation of depression and self harm, and it’s not taken lightly

Dex-chan lover
Oooof this will be a heavy comic. For now looks promising, but with such topic, the author really needs to be careful. Especially to not make it too over the top.

What's with the score? I mean it maybe is not a masterpiece but it doesn't deserve such a low score, especially 1. If you don't like the topic, just skip it and move to another position.

Thanks for translation!

Damn this hit really hard. I have read other trajedy genre comics and mangas but this one affected me.

Dex-chan lover
@xlhca

Well there are only 5 chapters now, so the mood could change radically. For now it's a story about a student dealing with
rape and how her parent would react if she tell them
. For now I would recommend it, it's not over the top and it's not trying to fetishise the act.

Damn I can't trust anyone appearing in this story, since I get suspicious of them immediately...

Where are the righteous sects when we need them, when demonic cultivators are everywhere terrorizing the masses they are all busy with their vows of asceticism to save us mortals. Since we are not with the destiny to go against heaven, are we to just beg for our lives, relying on it's mercy, fearing our day to day, waiting for the one thing that disrupts it and changes us? Those who were bestowed power became drunk, not knowing that it is not a right but rather a privilege.

Fellow brothers and sisters, we mortals must not rely on heaven, nor those self-proclaimed orthodox groups. Even without their help, we are forced to fight. Forced to fight against the various injustices this world, and its lords that the mandate of heavens no longer recognize as such. We, though powerless, will resist against those who refuse us! Come let us all converge together and fight as one, ridding injustice, trampling heaven, and standing above everything to the point where everything is no more!

Edit: uh, btw if anyone has the ending... Pls spoil me hahaha

Is this really “Award Winning”? It doesn’t match up quality wise, looks pretty average at best. Just saw this after reading “The Fable” and “Shuumatsu no Valkyrie” both also “Award Winning”. I didn’t expect much but I’m very surprised this was considered “Award Wining”, is it one of those pity awards like the ones Americans give out to movies about racism?

I don't like this Story!! It's making me angry.. why woman so obedient! just tell your mom that you got raped
It's just making his life worse.. really hate when woman get raped with no scene.. make one scenes and upload it on nhentai..

Users who are viewing this thread