Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi

Dex-chan lover
wait so he's got a dick too?

Ooh its the same author as Dungeon Nursery.

I know this is a weird question and it’s never come to mind before but how do people think futanaris pee? do they still have a female urethra or only a male one or maybe it’s randomised which urethra pee comes out or is it both at the same time? (Please don’t judge me for asking this)

Dex-chan lover
i'm but please stop the author, no because he think he need to explain everything
And i don't talk about the rule of the game i talk about the mc that climb a fucking tree, WHY TELLING IT WHEN THE MC IS IN A TREE THE NEXT PAGE, WE CAN FIGURE WHAT THE MC DID

This is the real Shadowverse adaptation and no one can tell me otherwise

Also
@Benjansss, during my perusing of material containing many girls of the futanari variety, I've seen plenty of such things. Since the penis is the most novel part of the futanari hentai authors often portray that one as being for pee (in works where peeing occurs, mind you), mostly to put focus on and emphasize the member in question. However, I've also seen plenty of examples of more traditional anatomy where the dick is only used for sex and they pee like normal girls would, which is probably the most common. Being able to use both is more uncommon but that definitely exists as well. I want to add that I don't think your question is that strange at all. I do not, however, know if this is the proper venue of discussion for such topics, but all the same I'm happy to attempt to provide an answer to an honest question.

Everything about this screams mtg and the mc is a planeswalker like nissa and In mtg elves are actually one of the best tribals in the game but they are weak on their own

Not sure Nissa had a dick though. Probably more like Glyssa those Mirrodin Elves were freaky

"Our unnamed protagonist".

If the author doesn't give a shit about their protagonist, then why should I? They are just as much the person they were on Earth as they are the person they are in the new world. They are also just as important before whatever body swap, gender swap, or reincarnation they endure. I'm so tired of these manga that just flat out refuse to even name or give a face to a protagonist before the switch. It leads to an automatic drop from me anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread