Fights Breaking Through The Heavens - Ch. 295 - The Soul Clan

MrE

Oh thank the heavens it's not in long strip garbage format anymore.

Oh my god it's finally here, I never thought I'd live to see the day that they might be reunited.

Dex-chan lover
@Qwaser5r not likely. The simple reason for this is that Yao Chen is too strong.

If he is saved now, there are very few people capable of opposing him around so that might reduce the possible enemies a lot. Bad for the plot....

Alternatively, he could be saved but still be left weakened/in need of help for now, and/or require super hard to craft pills to be fully healed/ resurrected. Basically, saved but not restored to full strength. That would work too.

Dex-chan lover
@Nehona Yeah, most likely he would also need to be left behind to cultivate and recover on his own, not travelling with the MC. All suitable solutions.

how many times our MC has been "You are courting Death!" till this chapter? 😲

Alternative timeline: Soul Clan doesn't procrastinate, and when MC's group arrives, they're like: "Yeah, we actually finished chanting the thing a few years ago".

Contributor
@WhiteCloudPavilion so glad to see this is back to the normal pages, instead of the inflated size of the webcomic format! It's nice not having to scroll for ages to read the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread