Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
WAHHHH THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATEEE i missed this QAQ wolf is so cute omg im aksdjfkdsfjkf god the art is so good... the translation and type setting....... thanku.......so much T_T

Thank you so much for the translation!

I ship them from the very beginning. They need to get together pronto. Chop Chop, sword boi. >:C I want to see grandbabies.

I was just wondering about this story yesterday! Thank you for the update 😄

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the main events...

Actually making new stuff!

Contributor
It seems pretty fun to be a magic artisan. That being said, I am a little surprised that no one tried that before. Like, the other things, sure, cause they are mostly quality of life things that people may not have thought about because they weren't absolutely crucial. But dividing magic between parts of an object seems like a fundamental part of magic craft that really should have been done earlier. If they were like "yeah we tried that before, but it exploded every time we put it back together... until now" sure. But it sounds like they just came up with it now

it's only chapter 6 and they are already so cute <3
Seeing this type of functional relationship makes me somewhat upset that this isn't the most popular genre in romance stories.

I keep wondering why most webtoons and novels (but especially webtoons) on apps such as "WebComics" (this one in particular has a shit ton of...shit), "Webnovel" and "MangaToon" are about rape to romance or extreme garbage asshole man x stupid submissive woman who has shit for brains. Like why ? I'm by no means saying that those apps or websites don't have stories with healthy relationships but they're definitely outnumbered by shitty ones, from my experience. For every 30-40 garbage ones there's a single good one.

I went off on a tangent there but I seriously love me a story with good characters.

Double-page supporter
Completed at 2 volumes... at least if there is some doucheyness from Mr Asshole Ex-Husband it won't last long.

Dex-chan lover
It's been awhile, almost forgot what this series called!
Thanks for the update indeed!

Users who are viewing this thread