Riddle Thread

Group Leader
A place where you give someone a riddle, and let them answer it correctly. A mystery begin upon you.

When you stand i am sleeping, but when you're sleeping i wake up, Who am i ?

Group Leader
@justforthelulz youre wrong, it's
Sole foot.

Every human desire me eventually, but, they couldnt fetch me and trying to run away from me; hide from me, even though they know, it's not going to work.
Who am i ?

Group Leader
@hazzack it's fate.

edit : the answer's fate. you can change fate, but there is one fate you cant change, it's "death". actually i want to answer it as death, but idk man fate seems perfect to me.

Group Leader
I am odds; i am mystery; i am something that you could imagine; i could be a poem with a short mandate; i could be on your side, but i couldnt always be on your side. It's depend on the situation, to question or to answer.

Who am i ?

ahh, that question is seems pretty twisting, but the real answer is : Riddle's itself.

if you improve / fix a bit your sentece we might be understand what you refering 2, nice and tricky riddle btw.

OP hasnt been online for 4 days, i doubt it that we can get the real answer from Him/Her.

@justforthelulz lets just hope, Op hasnt been online like 17 days. This is what i am scared off, someone in the internet suddenly poof out of nowhere and not giving us some answer.

Also my answer is likely 80% will be the same as Op's, i think...... because i have seen it somewhere.

edit : Grammar correction

Group Leader
aaa aaa Moshi mos...... Another trick for the night; solve the riddle and you'll get what chu want.

Sun is the answer, Moon is the question
Hope is the answer, Despair is the question
Anonim is the answer, Antonim is the qeustion.
Between them there's a differenece, Nothing particuraly remarkable, but you'll get it.....

Here's the riddle :

Between the tree there is a life, between the family there is a life too, but how, and why ? i know the answer, but i couldnt touch it, who am i really is ?

this one is pretty hard, but ill give some clue later....
This gif has some clue on your theory answer and conclusion.
b29a75da05f36385d2e24725819614e2.gif

@justforthelulz come m8 solve this one
@Moonlightfairy I challenge you to solve this one, since i believe youll solve this.
@bigtiddyoneesan Can you solve this wirh yar one tits eh ???
edit : i invite yall to solve this one with a theory.
@BlackGeneral
@EOTFOFYL
@hazzack
@Ivegotnolife
@Richman
@sterven
@Tamerlane
@Teddy

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wait, i have to think?! Well this will help me with analytical thinking for my exam, lol. I doubt i can solve it tho, the language barrier is too strong when i face riddles.

Group Leader
Untuk orang indo yang mau mecahin riddlenya, aku kasih tau satu hal : Habis Gelap Terbitlah Terang (this is has nothing to do with the riddle, just some warcry)

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter
Between the tree there is a life, between the family there is a life too, but how, and why ? i know the answer, but i couldnt touch it, who am i really is ?

DNA? Biology? Memories? Emotion? Differentiation?

who am i really is ?

Lmao this phrase is a riddle in itself. Of course, poor grammar is understandable when English isn't someone's first language, so I get it.

Can you solve this wirh yar one tits eh ???

kekw. My username is Big Tiddy Onee-san, spelt together in one word. The 'one' in 'onee-san' isn't actually the word 'one'. (Onee-san is 'older sister' in Japanese, most ppl here know this ofc, I'm just clarifying).

Users who are viewing this thread