Add "Serialized in/Published in" info field on title page and form a Magazine DB with current and past titles published by that Magazine

A little mockup of what I'm suggesting
4mN3zuc.png

The second part of the suggestion would be another search operator I think? Seems like the easiest way to implement it, like
Code:
?page=search&magazine=Bessatsu%20Shounen%20Magazine
in this case.
And in the search form a pair of tick boxes with "Ongoing" and "Completed" to filter between currently publishing and finished series.

That's everything I think, the "Magazine DB" part could be grouped with this https://mangadex.org/thread/7146/manga-author-page and this https://mangadex.org/thread/12929 suggestions too I think, something along those lines would work too.

VIP
I'd like something like this as well.

Would be good for discoverability; if you like a series from one particular magazine, chances are you'd like the other titles as well.

Having the serialization source right there would also be good for knowing about the update schedule, and it would very definitively clarify the demographic of the series

Might be nice to have some special publication types like "Original", "Pixiv", "Twitter", etc. for the doujinshi / self-published titles.

I think it's also worth thinking about a good way to formally structure the concept of a magazine/serialization/anthology on this website, because right now there are lots of magazines that are being confusingly uploaded as a manga series (e.g. Josou Shounen, Tsubomi, Hirari, Manga Time Kirara★Magica, Parfait).