11 of Me - Ch. 1 - You're a lunatic, you know…

Dex-chan lover
Damn I was hoping for a much better origin story than this bullshit.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@Valve do tell me an origin story to this that wouldn't sound like bullshit

Dex-chan lover
@BCS no I mean like, anything other than "some magical device it fell out of the fucking aether"
Like he was born like that, or hes an experiment, or he did it to himself somehow. Theres so many things that could have been done and they would all lead to a deeper story than this bullshit.

Group Leader
@Valve Spoilers, but actually
he will do it to himself. What happens from this isn’t him being cloned, despite how it may appear. I recommend you reread what the machine actually says in the display.

Dex-chan lover
@calvitre seeing that text makes me think time/teleport copying, and it being the things primary function, so I'd say my complaint still stands.
Now maybe he chooses to do it, but is it really a choice when the choice is "gain cheat" or "walk away"?

Group Leader
@Valve Er, well… there's a bit more to it, but you'll see (not that much more, though, you're right) but it's not so easy as just it appearing in front of him and working.
Copying is NOT one of its functions. When it's saying the number of people, it's not the output, it's how many people are there at that moment / that it's affecting.

Users who are viewing this thread