Cuprum’s Bride

TSP

Group Leader
Hello, we see someone added this, but we are curious to see if this means someone is already interested in doing it.
If so, we wish 'em the best of luck! We also have pages scanned that we'd be happy to share with said group, though we suspect whoever is picking this up already has a source.

Cheers,
TSP

Group Leader
@TSP I added the title but just because I'm a fan of the author. If you end up working on it, I'll be looking forward to your release!

TSP

Group Leader
@pockettrash

Okay, good to know! We have found a group who is doing it, so we are aiding them in getting the project off the ground :)

YES, GIMME THE FLUFF RIGHT IN THE VEINS DOC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Contributor
JFsGvBx.gif

is it serialised ? and are u gonna continue it ? anyway thanks for the chapter fam its good

Group Leader
@migh I'm not sure what you mean but it is published in a magazine and we will continue scanlating it so

Group Leader
@Bentoki
I'm not sure what you mean but it is published in a magazine and we will continue scanlating it so

Hooray! One chapter and I'm already hooked!

@migh The first chapter only came out on May 15th in Harata magazine Vol 74.

The cover art had my curiosity, the first page had my attention, and the second page had my follow (Namo's series).

GYARU BOTAN SPOTTED!

I feel like I’d enjoy this more if she wasn’t just becoming a housewife... Eh. Guess she’s just going to be in the kitchen and supporting him =_=

Users who are viewing this thread