Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

The site where the original raws are being hosted, like 70% of them are unavailable. From the looks of it, they put a time limit on how long a chapter is available. The only chapters currently available are 1-19 and like 91-95-ish. So unless someone has been meticulously downloading the individual chapters are they were released, or else bought the physical/digital copies and scanned them, most likely this TL will be dead. How unfortunate, it's such a unique series.

Group Leader
This is the last chapter we release of this series, if any other group wants pick it up, please is free to do it.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't even find out the legendary dude that had the sperm to impregnate a literal magma hole. Who is this god of a man and is he still alive?

@Tamed I ask myself the same question.The guy must be a powerful demon,or a wimpy guy that is resistant to fire.

Hot doting demon MILF and her equally hot friend share warm, cozy moments and familial affection. Always a treat.

I wonder when the topic of father will be brought up, because it's so odd that all the people mention lorem's kid or that they heard about her kid, but never who is the father. Unless demons can reproduce without partner.

Dex-chan lover
Chiharu nearly dying from demonitis was an unexpected dark turn in this otherwise WAFFy story. But it come with some nice exploration of the three characters' relationships with each other.

Fuuga's introduction scared me into thinking there's another dark turn incoming, only for it to turn out to be a false alarm.

I hope future chapters have little to no more dark stuff like that, though.

So much fluff! :D

I'm glad I found this manga again. Read all of it again for the warm fuzzies. OwO

Fed-Kun's army
...So, am I the only person who is wondering who the people on the picture for the series page are?

Seriously, have either of them actually shown up?

Users who are viewing this thread