Naka ga Warusugiru Osananajimi ga, Ore ga 5 Nen Ijou Hamatteiru FPS Game no Friend Datta Kenn Nitsuite. - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
cute gamer grill

Atleast actual content was better than the description, thought the MC was just being a dick for no reason

Definitely looking forward to more because Natsuki's got the makings of a super adorable tsundere but wow. I don't really know where we go from here. The secret's out!

Is this author the same one who draw some girl creating DIY paper Nintendo switch that cry afterwards?

Contributor
@pockettrash

whatamidoingwithmylife.png

VIP
Childhood friend was not aware of the Alt+Tab or windows key+D panic button

Contributor
@pockettrash @potatofood
I did a double take when I saw two same-colored usernames of similar length and starting with 'po', posting in the same thread while tagging me, responding within the same timeframe.
Wait a minute, those are two different people!

thepopo.png

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ok i'm sold, where's my female gamer childhood friend? Oh wait i don't have childhood friends anymore, just "friends" with quotes.

Group Leader
@potatofood
Great job, I originally TL this after reading the LN and check the artist, then one thing led to another so I TL some web comic I was interested in. Sadako's update might take like forever depending on the author. Wish you all the best for your finals, I'm just in my sem break now.

@justforthelulz
Hilarious edits indeed, I'd been seeing you everywhere, do you even sleep

Users who are viewing this thread