Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai

The chapters need to be reuploaded, half of chapter 3 and 4, nearly all of 5, as well as half of chapter six didnt upload properly and thus cannot be viewed(i stopped reading after that)

Stuff doesn't need to be deleted, there was an announcement before that chapters can be edited. Hell, you might even be able to edit it yourself. I dunno if there are restrictions on who can edit stuff, but as far as I am aware there was no such limit on Bato.to.

Chapters that were broken have been fixed. Should all be good now.

Dex-chan lover
Aah thank you very much!!! I almost missed the latest chapter

Dex-chan lover
>Saakas
Let's not correct her, is cute so it's okay
I bet that's what Dale is thinking

I need more overprotective/doting old guys to spoil Latina after these past couple of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Oh lordy this is a new pinnacle of cuteness. I hope double diabeetes can be cured...

Twi

Wait so that’s it (messed up teacher situation)? I mean I know Dale went and complained, but it’s not satisfying it feels like it’s just brushed to the side to make way for sweet cuteness. Which isn’t bad but but it’s soooo unsatisfying!

Major Spoiler!
(P)Latina worked really hard in many ways. Poor Chrysos...

@Twi

I don't think you understand the severity of what Dale did. Imagine if a local pastor/junior pastor yelled at a kid and then an Archbishop of the god that governs war & judgement (one of the 7 main gods in your pantheon) came knocking on the door.

And that Archbishop (or someone in the church in a position high enough to have their presence be requested at a king's coronation), the kid's parental figure, is also known in some circles to be a terrifying one man army... and the kid is loved by the local heavily armed & trained civilian unofficial army called "adventurers".

That teacher's career in the church is over. If she's not excommunicated, she is going to be sent to the middle of nowhere and will probably have to worry for the rest of her life that there is a possibility that Dale or any of the adventurers and toughs that frequent the pub may be keeping tabs on her, either personally or though connections.

To show exactly how angry he was, Dale initiated the convo with his dad hat when talking to the priest before he put on his "I outrank you so much you can't even crane your neck back far enough to see how high above you I am in the pecking order" hat and still decided to leave his "I am on first name basis with royalty" hat at home.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole school isn't spooked and walking on needles for the next bit. Dale has a ton of power he can wave if he wants to. That he has most people believing that he just lives a modest lifestyle as a goofy dad figure for an adorable munchkin says a lot about the guy.

To those familiar with lns:

does usagi drop happens here? Not a fan of grooming your future spouse.

Users who are viewing this thread