Bite Marks

Fed-Kun's army
For the people waiting for the TLs: up to chapter 5, there are no dialogues and is pretty understandable

Double-page supporter
Art is awesome but a little more story would be nice...

Group Leader
The rest needs extensive redraws for colour pages which can be found on twitter (and pixiv).
I'll delete my uploads as soon as someone picks it up

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I just can't understand how this even classifies as a manga. Like the first pages are not even manga panels at all and there barely seems to be a story aside from just a tsundere childhood friend and a clingy boyfriend being a couple and doing stuff.

Ichigo-chan perfectly summarized my fetish . Long hair , side tail , cute , and that neck is just ... Oh My God i want to bite her neck and nape if she is a real 3D girl . I am fine with prison . After all i lost my jobs , and need to be fed . Prison > free food , free education , and maybe free connection .

This pandemic made me insane . I never thought that i will lust for a 2D personality .

I can't quite puzzle out if they are a couple who have known each other since they were little, or if this is about a teenage girl and her handsy, creepy brother.

they're too used to it to the point they started to use is for a gamble lol
and damn... how often was that to the point they started doing it lol

Double-page supporter
Art style so dazzling I cant take away my eyes of those characters

Users who are viewing this thread