Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 13 Ch. 121 - A Summer Wish, A Winter Oath

Dex-chan lover
Man, Tarou's just getting yanked all over the place. I don't blame him for wanting to date his imaginary girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
>End a chapter with a cliffhanger
>Pretend like nothing happened next week
DCu6iid.png

Dex-chan lover
Eve's existence lies in the balance of his feelings. Feel the wrong stuff and your friend goes into the shredder. Hey, it's your fault. This is unfair.
DCu6iid.png
, seconded.

Aggregator gang
What stupid damn reasoning based off of not at all baked knowledge and a random guess on the sisters part.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, agreed. No Ebino = meh. That said, things aren't looking good for her so bleh, not much else reason to keep reading this.

Dex-chan lover
@toastedguy I'd say it's because at the end of the day, even though it has a dumb premise this manga still manages to have a pretty interesting and enjoyable story

Dex-chan lover
Why do people criticize this manga for not being an Ebinofest? Hell, the deal with Eve is pretty damn interesting and heavy, you just cannot fall in love in his position if that means killing someone.

Please don't make me cry Manga aren't you supposed to be fun........ mmmm.... 😞😞😢😢

Aggregator gang
When you've read Manga that doesn't jerk you around and tease you like this one does, you really begin to hate this bs.

Users who are viewing this thread