Kiss x Sis

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it: Why is the upload of chapter 7 named "Piss Off", when two different pages of the chapter say the title is "Strange Feeling"? :-/

Not to mention, how can that be the title when Mikuni doesn't even make an appearance?

The One
Staff
Admin
I went of the Wikipedia list of chapter names, for some of them, changed it to the scanlator's version.

Dex-chan lover
Never have I seen such a group of people so desperately in need of getting laid. And for god's sake, will someone please rip that damn band-aid off Riko's face!

Power Uploader
I'm not agreeing where this story is going. I'm mad at chapter 112! Fuck you mangaka! *insert some more angry stuff in here*

Dex-chan lover
This might be the rolls royce of ecchi manga. Never read anything quite on the same level.

Dex-chan lover
We know you love Peekuni, sensei, but an entire chapter dedicated to her fapping? Really? :-/

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling I am still reading this more out of a sense of nostalgia than anything else. I'm personally hoping for a harem ending.

Double-page supporter
Can someone say if he had already f*cked someone? I dropped this long time ago.

Power Uploader
One of the few ecchi/smut manga with a decent storyline, instead of just using the story as an excuse to string smut scenes together.

Its blue balls the manga.
Just when you thought an MC couldn't surpass to love ru in dicklessness, we bring you Keita, the ultimate "h-hey stop joking around when you touch my dick" character.

Group Leader
Cowardly male protagonists are the norm in ecchi mangas these days whereas overly lewd ass-hats were the norm some few years back, there is no middle!! It frustrates me to no end!!

Compared to the Sensei arc, Mikuni’s arc is just kind of... gross. I’m really not into it.

In fact, I can only really ask for a Sensei ending (which we won’t get because she’s practically getting getting cucked 24/7 because no one in this manga has self-control). She’s the most “normal” of the bunch (though that’s not saying much).

Dex-chan lover
You know after fucking up kiryuu sensei situation so badly I'm really tilted to see mikuni getting love. Who the fuck has that kind of bladder volume anyway

lol, I just checked the latest chapter because of curiosity and what I got was a hentai manga story about fellatio-obsession.

Are women supposed to be this desperate about sucking on a penis?

And how the hell did the main character become the sex slave of everyone? This is even more extreme than World End Harem...

Users who are viewing this thread